The Water Park in Faliraki Rhodes Greece
The Water Park in Rhodes is one of the largest in Europe and has been designed with all the latest facilities. The Water Park in Rhodes offers remarkable and spectacular rides, unique splash pools and water slides. The Water park's safety guards supervise the use of each of the attractions and each attraction features a height guide permitting access or not to rides for children.
It also features a selection of snack bars as well as a souvenir shop, shower rooms and changing cabins. Guests pay direct on site for any food and drinks purchased and food or drinks from outside the park may not be consumed on site.
The Rhodes Water Park features a total of 20 separate attractions, including:
- For the fearless, the Kamikaze is one of the parks most popular ride.
- The Free Fall is its most fast - moving and exhilarating ride.
- The Space Bowl is the perfect slide for riders, who love speed and high adrenaline emotions.
- The brand new Twister Slide with the extreme inclination of 21% and feel your blood bowling.
- For those looking for something less white knuckle, the Lazy River this 230m long river was designed especially for those looking to lower their pulse rate...
- The giant "Wave Pool" offers all of the excitement of real ocean - sized waves.
- A children's area including a Pirate Ship, Wet Bubble, Funny Bridge and Tarzan Pool.
- During Low season - months - May, September, October, the park is open from 09:30 to 18:00.
- In Peak season - months - June, July, August, the park is open from 09:30 to 19:00.
- Toddlers 0 - 3 years old Free.
- Children 3 - 12 years old 15euro.
- People 12 years old 20euro.
Telephone: (+30) 22410 84403.
Fax: (+30) 22410 84406.
↑ BACK TO THE TOP ↑